Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Plumber
Experience:  City and Guilds Qualified plumber
46681511

Hello,I have just had a Danfoss TP500 Si remote thermostat

Customer Question

Hello,I have just had a Danfoss TP500 Si remote thermostat fitted, I want it to work 24hrs per day 7 days a week, can I just set a lower and upper limit for heating without setting times. thanks, Mick
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 3 years ago.

Andrew Smith : you can only use this thermostat to set an actual temperature you wish, so the first time you want it on in the morning you raise the temp to 20 for example and then set the last temp change at night for 12.
Andrew Smith : you can only set a temperature at a time for it to change to
JACUSTOMER-yriyi8eg- :

thanks, so just to be sure, is there a remote thermostat that would cater for my needs, that is heats 24hrs a day and i can control it by highering or lowering the temperature setting?, thanks

Andrew Smith :

You would need 2 thermostats wired in line for that - one for a minimum temperature and one wired as a maximum temperature.

Andrew Smith :

Mosts thermostats are a set temperature +/- 1 degree