I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Hi .. many thanks .... I am happy to wait.
Thanks for replying.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.
Thank you for your patience,
Many thanks ... will bookmark you. Just to be absolutely clear on my last question, the fact that no vapour barrier was used with the existing internal Marmox wall insulation should not be a problem at all then, correct?