fixer2013
fixer2013, Handyperson
Experience:  I am able to supply most answers for DIY projects, as I have many years experience
74591549

Im putting up some battens in a bay window and it looks like

Customer Question

I'm putting up some battens in a bay window and it looks like about a 30 degree bay . How do I cut the batten into the bay on a black&decker workmate 750 table ?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.
Hello Good afternoon
I hope I can help with this.
On the table part with the degree angles. If you draw with a pencil 90degree lines from the sides ( you can use the flat edge of a saw for this) You say it is about 30 degrees. Lay your batten on the line to the 30 degree angle. Clamp it in place if you can. Then mark the angle across the batten. then cut to this line. For opposite angle reverse the batten and mark.

I hope that gives you an idea using this workbench

Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.
Hello again
I am just enquiring if my advice assisted you and also if I can help you with anything else

Thank you for using JustAnswer. If you have questions in the future Just post them and we will endeavour to help/
Fixer 2013
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.
Hello again.

I see you had put a reply back to me, But I couldn't see what you had put in the message.

If you still require help please can you resend

regards