Michael
Michael, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home Appliance Technician
11519491

We have vegetation growing out of one of our high (about

We have 'vegetation' growing out of one of our high (about 30ft) chimney stacks -
which will need scaffolding to reach it.
Please does anyone know of a way of killing of this growth without having to dismantle the chimney stack- which we are reluctant to do. Chimney is tall,ornate & over 100 yrs.old.
We would be most grateful if anyone has an answer to this expensive problem.
Regards.
K.E.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi, sorry to hear that.
I had a similar problem.
I am in the US but what worked for me was a spray, it sprays a fine mist and it is an excellent vegetation killer. If one week it was all dead and never returned!
It works on the chlorophyll cells of the plant.
Therefore it will kill ANY green vegetation.
Below is a site that has the product you need.
All you do is add it to an inexpensive spray pump, I will explain all that as well and how to dilute it.
I will stick with you until this is done but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this done.
Please visit: http://www.weedkillershop.co.uk/

Thank you XXXXX