Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I have a light in my bathroom which i am changing, and making

Customer Question

I have a light in my bathroom which i am changing, and making into two seperate lights just looping from one to the other.
Their is power going to the lights and the switch which i wired in seems to be working perfect. as i turn the switch on and the comes and goes from the lights, so that seems to be working fine,. yet the lights are not working. I took the light out the hallway which is working fine and wired it in but it didnt work either in the bathroom, i cant seem to figure where the problem lies. Can you help??
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 3 years ago.
Welcome. My name is Tommy and would be glad to assist.

How many wires and their colors at the original light in the bath?

How did you add the new bath light wiring?

Do you have a voltage tester?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Tommy,

live, neutral and earth. and i have my main feed coming to the switch live and neutral and from the switch i ran wire to the lights and looped from one to the other as their are 2 lights there.

I dont have a voltage tester.....

Regards Simon