Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs in home repair/building - 10 yr in live theatre set design/building
3714457

I need a specialist to verify the renovations done in my home

I need a specialist to verify the renovations done in my home are to norm. Renovations in Barcelona, Spain.
Who to contact?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using Just Answer.

To answer your question, contact your local city building inspection office. They have all the inspectors you need for electrical, plumbing and carpentry. Normally the cost is nothing, as long as you or the contractor pulled the correct permit for the job being done.

They should be able to set up a date and time for you. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

I wish you the best.

Gary
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
And if I want to hire someone for all verifications plumbing,electrical etc... What would be his title or job? Independently
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

What you are looking for is a home inspector. These are independant contractors who normally look to retirement or are in it and just wanting something to do. They have no ties to anyone. You can look in the yellow pages under contractors titled (Home Inspection) Or you can do a general "home inspection" search on the innernet. Anotherway and the one I would go is talk to a few home realitors. Ask them who they use to look at potential selling property, or whom a potential client would use to look at a home they want to buy. If the same name keeps coming up, then you would know who to call.

I wish you the best.

Gary