fixer2013
fixer2013, Handyperson
Experience:  I am able to supply most answers for DIY projects, as I have many years experience
74591549

Hi :) I have a Bissell 9200 which I am generally very happy

Hi :)
I have a Bissell 9200 which I am generally very happy with. It has however blown the house fuse when I am moving the handle from the standing position to be used. fine before that action. Can you advise if it is worth it getting it repaired?
Martina
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.
Hello Good afternoon. Tanks for using Just answer.
I have tried to locate the Bissell 9200, How old is it? From what you describe it would suggest there is a break in the wiring between the handle and the motor parts. This could be dangerous to use. I cannot say how much it would cost to repair as It would depend on the cost of the original price. may be about £50 or thereabouts but that is a guess.

I am sorry I cannot be more specific re costing for you.

kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its about 2 years old so still worth repairing as it was about £200 new. Thanks for your reply though :)

Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.
If you go on the web to www.bissell.com/customer support. they will point you to a repair centre near to you.

Good luck I hope you can get it repaired

Expert:  fixer2013 replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Martina
Thank you for your positive rating, I am glad I was able to help you.

Thank you for using Just Answer. If you have any questions in future just post them and we will endeavour to answer positively

Ivor
Fixer2013