Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

Hi, Hope you can help. Im having trouble getting my Senco

Hope you can help. I'm having trouble getting my Senco Frame Pro 651 to fire a single nail. It keeps firing two at a time. I can't find a control function for that. Any suggestions?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please keep trying. Thank you

John

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Oiling your gun on regular intervals is important. In your case, if the pin is stuck, try the following.Try putting a few drops of oil into air intake , then allowing the air to spread the oil within, also Put several drops of oil directly on the pin and slide channel. Remove all nails, reassemble the nose and see if the gun will dry fire against a scrap piece of wood. the gun should fire and leave a dent from the push rod in your wood if it is working.If the gun still does not fire, then the pin may be damaged or bent. At this point the upper air chamber will have to be removed and the pin assembly removed/replaced. Rebuilding air guns is not real difficult and parts are readily available. You problem may be a worn or damaged O-ring in the compressor section. Rebuild kits for the upper end have got to be replaced often, especially if they have not been oiled regularly of after long periods of storage. Parts are cheap. Here is a repair kit For o ring http://www.amazon.com/SENCO-YK0360-Repair-Kit-FramePro/dp/B001PIAPRYIn
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience: Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience