JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a countax c300h it starts great and runs, but as soon

I have a countax c300h it starts great and runs, but as soon as I engage the cutting head and go to move the engine struggles it works fine without the cutting head engaged. If I don't move the cutting heads work its only when I come to move and have to keep either nursing it or stop.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
It sounds like the drive belt is slipping, engaging the cutting head is creating additional strain and causing it to slip.
You really need a mechanic to service the mower, as a good grease and adjusted drive belt and you should be working without any trouble.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It has had new cutting blades and belts fitted. The problem only happens when I go to move, its as if its going to stall. Standing still blades run perfect.