Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

red light on truma boiler no heat or hot water. gas on cooker

Customer Question

red light on truma boiler no heat or hot water. gas on cooker etc working. will not work on electric either
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes we still want answer. we are in the outer Hebrides with no heat or hot water. light in boiler goes off and on intermittingly. light on front panel goes red and green other switch just goes yellow and switches off. does not work with gas or electric. tested fuses seem ok not fused.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 3 years ago.
Hi . seen your question , had a look but never seen trauma boiler before. Felt for you when you said you were in the Hebrides. Why don't you go to truma website and ask them for technical help . I'm sure they would be able to offer technicaql advice. I will opt out now so others experts can answer . best of luck