Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

How do I find someone to look at my house and tell me what

Customer Question

How do I find someone to look at my house and tell me what needs attention and what's ok
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi . ask a builder recommended by family ,friends who trust him.

JACUSTOMER-5xjoeerk- : I need someone who can cover all aspects of the building otherwise I will just be paying out for jobs that probably not needed. It was a surveyor that came when I was selling my house and he just wrote everything down and said it would need checking and that he wasn't.t qualified . So it's really worried me.
JACUSTOMER-5xjoeerk- : I need someone who can cover all aspects of the building otherwise I I will just be paying out for jobs that probably not needed. It was a surveyor that came when I was selling my house and he just wrote everything down saying it would need checking and that he was,nt qualified. So it,s really worried me.
Customer:

Your surveyor would have found anything major , so Dont worry too much. A good builder will be able to go over the other things

Customer:

There are surveyors who are qualified and can also tell you, look for a trade body for surveyors and ask them for someone in your area

Customer:

.