theplumber717
theplumber717, Plumber
Experience:  Lic plumbing and heating contractor, 28 years exp
63005973

We are having an extension built. It has been raining all day

We are having an extension built. It has been raining all day and the cavity wall insulation is very wet. Will this damage the insulation? The builders only left rags over the top of the wall
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  theplumber717 replied 2 years ago.
If it was soaked completely with rain water it should be replaced. Rain water is basically dirty water, which will ruin the insulation. They should have not installed insulation until the house/building was dried in. If you have more questions reply and i will reply back with more help or, Please rate my service as it is the only way i am compensated for my time. Thanks gary