Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I don't see a garden category, but does anyone know the best

I don't see a garden category, but does anyone know the best way to kill off climbing ivy that is slowly taking over my garden and trees?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
A systemic weed killer that contains glyphosate is the best type of weed killer for ivy. This is because it targets the entire plant, including the roots, leaves and shoots, eliminating the plant effectively. When it comes to treating the ivy in your garden, it is best not to cut it back, but to spray the entire plant so that it absorbs as much of the product as possible. Round up do one