Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

We have been fitting a new sink basin but had to stop due to

Customer Question

We have been fitting a new sink basin but had to stop due to a pipe fitting problem. We have tried to turn the hot water on, combi boiler, no hit water but heating on, husband thinks he may of connected the hot and cold pipes to the sink unit the wrong way round but should this make a difference. The combi is a baxi duo tec combi he(###) ###-####
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. If you turn the stop valve off and disconnect the supply from the faucet and direct it to a large bowl, then turn the stop valve back on, do you get hot water directly from the stop valve?