How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I have a brick built house built in 1871. Some of the brick

Resolved Question:

I have a brick built house built in 1871. Some of the brick surrounds of the exterior drains have separated from the wall of the house. Can I just fill the gap with water resistant cement?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Yes , that's not a problem . that's what I have done many times
Plumberpro and other Home Improvement Specialists are ready to help you