Michael
Michael, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home Appliance Technician
11519491

Michael. As I already have a 12 way split load consumer

Hi Michael. As I already have a 12 way split load consumer unit if the storage heaters and house circuits was connected to that unit with one set of tails connected to the new electric board digital economy 7 meter, would all circuits automatically go on cheap tariff electricity @ midnight till 7am, or do the heaters have to be connected to separate output from the meter. Thank you regards John
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi , no you don't need to have them separate They should go on automatically to your cheap electricity until 7 am;-) Its not something you would need to wire any differently.Please let me know if you have any further questions for me and have a great evening also, Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)