Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I have got an Aston Digital AE1 thermostat and wondered

Customer Question

Hi I have got an Aston Digital AE1 thermostat and wondered if there was any instructions for it as to what power supply it takes and how you install it Thank you
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning,Hi, yes there are installation instructions with all the info you need to hook it up;-)What vehicle are you considering using this one in?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its not for vehicles

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** the units they sell are for automotive use.But they do carry home units as well.Do you already have the T stat and simply need the instructions and hook up information?Or are looking to buy one?ThanksTech Michael