Michael
Michael, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home Appliance Technician
11519491

I have built a conservatory inadvertantly over a thames water

I have built a conservatory inadvertantly over a thames water pipe...the width of the build is 2.52 length 3.44.The garden wall forms the side structure,immediately the other side is a red circle ,access cover I assume......this is a drive way 2x3 propertys...the red marker starts at this point and the pipe continues under the conservatory through the patio garden down the side alley to another red circle,at which point it exits to the road.Does this present a SEROIUS PROBLEM to a buyer.Regards Michael
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,That is something that is really not much of a concern as far as an inspector will be concerned. It likely been there quite a while and may have had a permit in the past with documentation its installation. But even still if its over 10 years old anyway, it would really go un noticed or even documented as an issue that needs to be delt with.I really wouldn't worry about that one;-)I hope this helps, if you need further information on this please ask me, no additional cost to rate my service or for further help on this.Have a great day and no worries there;-)Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.