KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on Appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Ihave a zanussi zde47100 vented tumble dryer which does not

Customer Question

Ihave a zanussi zde47100 vented tumble dryer which does not seem to get hot i know the felt door seal needs replacing but could this be all it is
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... have you also checked the thermostat ? Also turn the dryer on any cycle and then let it run after this is done press and hold the start button and the button to the left. Make sure you keep them held in and once the leds go out let go the buttons. After this is done the start light will flash. Please count the number of red flashes and then the number of green flashes and let me know.
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks