AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

How do I change the YMV95K95000 filter on a MC-UL596 bagless

How do I change the YMV95K95000 filter on a MC-UL596 bagless cleaner
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.The filter you are wanting information on is the HEPA filterSince the vacuum has 3 filters, I am posting the instruction for all 3 at the same time to have them all for printing if you wish.See the 2nd picture attached with the HEPA filter and the Pre filter, they are together on the same page below.All are shown below on changing them out with new filters.CLICK HERE to see sparesLet me know any questions, the pictures should speak well on the steps for the filterchanging on the unit.Thanks
It appears the Page uploaded in a different order.The first Picture is the page with the HEPA filter you are asking about.Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Does not answer the question, which was how do you change the actual round HEPA filter, cleaning it is easy

Your filter will not come out of the housing?The guide is for changing the filtersGuess they do lack a little on the fastenerThe tapping is merely to get the excess dust off to access the filter and keep from making a mess.The filter fits into the lid.You will need very long screw driver to reach fastening screw at bottom of filter holder.Look inside and see if you cannot spot the fastener.Thought you might have already noticed, sorry for any confusion.