AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

I have a Krupa koral 600 dishwasher is this machine 3 phase

I have a Krupa koral 600 dishwasher is this machine 3 phase or singal
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.The Model was made in both, single phase and 3 phase.Look on the unit and find the specifications nameplate, and you can get a picture and post for review.The nameplate will specify what your unit requires.Or, if you can go to the breaker panel and find the circuit breaker, look at it closely and see if it has 2 breakers joined together or 3 breakers joined together with a common handle Let me know and we can continue,Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Picture sent
Ok, thanks.Based on the nameplate, the 600 is convertible.Come across this many times, you change internal wiring jumpers to convert the dishwasher from single phase to 3 phase and vice versa.It runs at a lower wattage on single phase, but works none the less.If you remove the cover to access the wiring compartment, it will have a schematic diagram of the wiring and how to change the settings.If yours is already wired and running, you can check the breaker to see i fit is a 2 pole single phase or a 3 pole 3 phase breaker.If not wired, you can install it for either voltage you have available, Just change the settings based on the schematics.