AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

I have a DeDeitritch HM8824U1/U cooker hood that abruptly stopped

I have a DeDeitritch HM8824U1/U cooker hood that abruptly stopped working. Control panel on the from is dead. Checked fuse in plug but without completely dismantling I can't see if there are any other failsafes in the circuit. Is the PCB just dead and needing a replacement?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.If you can access the inside to inspect the PCB, it is recommended.There is a small fuse on the board itself, and it can be the issue as long as you have power tot he hood.If not the fuse, then the PCB board has failed and would need replacing.Hopefully, it has just blown the fuse and that will get it going.CLICK HERE for a replacement board and if you look at it, you will see the fuse on the board itself that needs checking.Let me know anything further,Thanks