Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

How do I apply existing sensors (PIR and contact) to a zone

Customer Question

How do I apply existing sensors (PIR and contact) to a zone in a visonic powermax complete system. I cannot seem to access these sensors, so cannot change the allocated zone (or even the sensor name) unless I delete and re-enrol.

I have installer and user codes and all devices are working correctly.

Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I guess it must not be possible (though it is an obvious requirement). Please cancel

Thx

Paul