AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

I'm looking replacement part InSinkErator

Hi, I'm looking for a replacement part for my InSinkErator for the hot water tank. HWT00 HWTF100S 43103Dzz 43645- any chance of a UK supplier as the US will not ship to me?!
Thanks Heidi
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Dont know the area you are in or near, but Have you tried their service/support listingsCLICK HERE for all UK support locationsI would hope that one of them can support your needs before having to use Amazon UK for the specific partThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tommy,
I have tried several times over the last couple of days to get through to your 'support locations' but I cannot connect. Do you have a site address I can try?
regards Heidi
Ok,Very odd that none of the locations will answer a call being there are 50 or so possibilities?What area are you located so that I can be sure you have the available locations closest to you. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good evening Tommy,
every time I try to follow your instructions for 'support locations' I get the same message.
"So Sorry- that page is unavailable
It could be a mistyped URL, a private section of the site, or a page that no longer exists.
We recommend going back or heading home."
I've tried both these options, and neither work.
Please could you check the sites yourself and advise
Regards Heidi
Ok, thanks.I think I understand the issue now.The site has a technical issue with posting the correct information on the links.Not sure why that is, so lets try this way.Copy and paste the link below into your web browser and it should get you to the correct page.Sorry the problem, will report the issue to the tech staff.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://insinkerator.co.uk/uk/page/Support_ServiceSupport