AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

My friend has recently bought a Zanussi washer/dryer model

My friend has recently bought a Zanussi washer/dryer model no. ZKG 7165 and unfortunately the instruction booklet has been removed. Please can you advise where a replacement instruction booklet can be obtained. Susan
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Hi Susan,The manual is actually the same on the 7165, 7145 and 7125 units.Please click the link below to obtain an electronic copy and you can then save it to your PC and also print it out for a hand copy.Thanks. CLICK HERE to access the manualYou will need a PDF program reader, which is common and free on the internet.Sometimes the live links do not work correctly , so will check after posting and if that is the case let me know on your end if it worked ok, we go another direction.