AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

I am wanting to clean my oven using the Pyrolytic Cleaning

I am wanting to clean my oven using the Pyrolytic Cleaning method, but have had no success. I turn the left knob to pyrolytic and the right knob as far as it will go. C1 is shown but nothing happens
The oven is a competence grill cooker
BP(###) ###-####
Typ71BLB 03AG
PNC *********** 3.5KW
S No 21686662
Where am I going wrong please
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.It sounds like you still have the shelf supports in the oven. That will give the C1 error and it will not proceed with the cleaning.See the picture below about the supports and cleaning
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your answer. I do not wish to subcribe for more answers. so I am hoping I will only have to pay the £20 as agreed

You are most welcome, glad to assist on the situation.Your initial deposit covers it all.Unless you subscribe to further membership, there are no other charges.Please do perform the rating, so that I may get credit for my assisatnceThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

A little more information would have been helpful regarding the total cleaning of the oven

Ok, My apologies if I misunderstood the total need on the situation.Are you needing more information? It appeared you had the cleaning understood with the exception of the error on the shelf runners.