AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

I need to add a light in the attic. Can you please tell me

I need to add a light in the attic. Can you please tell me exactly what I need to buy, and how I go about installing it?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.It would take a number of hours to try and teach electrical installations. One needs ot be familiar with the basics to have a safe installation.I will try my best to give the information and provide some references to assist.Materials needed, click on any of the below blue linksSWITCH BOX CEILING ROSECeiling Rose with simple fixtureSWITCH CABLE VIDEOSSWITCH wiring CEILING ROSE wiring Wiring switch and light Go to your nearest Wickes and they would be glad to help gather the materials needed with you , I am sure. Should get you going hopefullyThanks