AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

I have purchased a new remote friends DMR EX773 but I

I have purchased a new remote for a friends DMR EX773 but I was informed a long time ago for another remote to use 2 and ok together. this doesn't work is there anything else I can do. It just comes up DVD 1
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Do you have the Identical remote as the one that came with the unit?The original shows to be a N2QAYB000463So, if identical, there should be no issues as they operate the same.Watch your infrared light on the player to see if the input is being received with the pushing of the remote buttonsFrom the posting, it appears you wish to operate 2 remotes with the player.Or is it, you are trying to replace the original remote with another?Let me know how it goes, just reply any informationThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes they are the same but Panasonic say it is a N2QAYB000462

Ok, thanks.They do change many times with the different production runs , lets look at all the details.So, I do not see any other information form the questions asked?From the posting, it appears you wish to operate 2 remotes with the player.Or is it, you are trying to replace the original remote with another?Watch your infrared light on the player to see if the input is being received with the pushing of the remote buttonsDid the unit come with either of those remotes originally?The details and history make large differences, so if you can provide it will help to determine what may be happeningThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have found another answer on the panasonic website I'll try that first

Ok,Keep me posted