Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

My boiler is a Viessman Vitodens 100 situated in the kitchen

Customer Question

My boiler is a Viessman Vitodens 100 situated in the kitchen of my bungalow central heating fine hot water in kitchen just about ok bathroom not at all reliable can sometimes get a sink full but not a bath any ideas before I seek help?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.
You will need to run off all the water sat in the pipe between the boiler and the outlet before you get any hot water, also there is a delay in the boiler firing up.Sometimes it can be up to 20 seconds before you get hot water depending on the distance from the boiler.Do you have a problem with the water temperature even after this amount of time?