AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license
53189252

JamesInch, I'm currently trying to wire up a timeguard NTT06/NTT07

Hi JamesInch, I'm currently trying to wire up a timeguard NTT06/NTT07 immersion heater timer switch. I noticed on one of the other posts that the junction 2 is for the live to the heater. So where does the live from the ac mains go and do both neutral (mains in and output to heater) cables go into the "N" socket?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.See the below picture for the information. I used the manufacturer sheet for the wiring to the terminalsYes, you will put the mains neutral and the neutral to the heater in together under the same terminal.The Live to the heater goes to terminal 2Live to the Timer goes to L and there is a factory link between the L and 1 that must STAY so the timer has power to turn on the heaterLet me know any clarification or other information needed,Thanks
I updated the picture with an illustrationSee below please