Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

Ravensheat rsf 82e in central heating mode when warm will run

Customer Question

ravensheat rsf 82e in central heating mode when warm will run for 10 mins approx. then cuts out relay clicking will fire up again after a minute or so then cuts out again
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.
Is it still sparking when it does this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no there is no supply voltage to overheat thermistat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This fault is now affecting the hot water hot for 1 minute then goes cold for about 30 seconds then fires up again.
kind regards
chris
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy to wait, your site seems to be yet another rip off firstly you try to create an account that I had not asked for, I just wanted the answer to 1 question, you then offer options on the urgency of the problem when it appears you only answer if and when you feel like it. You now offer me the option to phone you, more money yet you have no-one able to help.