How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I wish to purchase a two-way temperature switch and a room

Resolved Question:

I wish to purchase a two-way temperature switch and a room temperature transmitter.
The temperature switch, in response to the room temperature transmitter, will switch between two circuits; both supplying electricity to a central heating boiler burner. For example, when the room temperature falls below 21°C, the switch will go from position A to position B and when the room temperature rises to 21.2°C the switch will return to position A. These temperature settings will need to be adjustable. At no time will the electrical supply to the burner be interrupted.
Can you supply. If so please send me a quote.
These two devices will form part of a new system which if successful, will lead to bulk purchases
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to ask a new question but my email address is rejected and asks for another email address even though I have had previous questions answered using my email address?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , the honeywell cm927 I would recommend .does what you require
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does this incorporate both the switch and the temperature transmitter and is the temperature switch fitted into the burner electrical supply and the temperature transmitter located in the lounge?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Yes thats right. The. Programmable room thermostat as it is wireless can go in the lounge where required
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does the cm927 transmit the room temperature so that the temperature switch can receive the temperature and respond accordingly? Also you don't give me the temperature switch part number.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes it does. Part number 102896, but just ask for honeywell cm927 wireless. It comes as a set in the box with prof stat and receiver.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , if happy with your answer , would you mind rating it. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thank you for the information so far. I just need to verify your answers and then I will credit you.
1. The cm927 includes both the room temperature transmitter and the room temperature switch.
2. What is the part number for the room temperature transmitter?
3. What is the part number for the room temperature switch?
4. The room temperature switch responds to.the room temperature transmitter and in doing so will switch from one position to the other.
5. The room temperature switch is fitted into the existing central heating system electrical supply circuit.
6. The room temperature switch, when fitted, has an incoming electrical supply and two outgoing electrical supplies, one to the existing supply to the central heating system, and with the switch in the other position, can provide a direct electrical supply to the boiler burner.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi part number is ***** transmitting wireless programmable room stat and receiver unit shareware part number as they come in the same bid.Yes to all other questions.
Plumberpro and other Home Improvement Specialists are ready to help you

Related Home Improvement Questions