Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

My mum has bought a new park home with an outside shed. The

Customer Question

My mum has bought a new park home with an outside shed. The shed used to be a store room for the Park Home site owner. She has been having a problem with flickering lights up until a street light behind her property ceased to work. Recently the site owner got an electrician out to fix the street light - it was then we discovered that the electrician had gained access to her shed to fix the light problem. I recently went to look at what he had done and am very worried. The main cable comes into the shed and into the box. The box looks disconnected and the cable the appears further down the wall and is now wired into a normal wall socket. Is this safe? and is she paying for the street light?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.
This is hard to follow, are you able to upload a couple of photos of what you think is worrying?