JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Have you any suggestions how I can successfully straighten

Customer Question

Have you any suggestions how I can successfully straighten out a metal venetian blind slat that has been bent? I would rather not remove the slat if possible
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi due to the way they sit to make them sit right you really need a tool which you crimp it back into shape.

Currently due to low demand the tool is expensive, I have one myself and it works reasonably well (you still see a fine crease in the slat, but it does sit back perfectly and makes the blind usable again, without having to remove it.

Here is a video showing how the tool works, the cheapest place I have see the tool sold is here, the advantage being if it doesnt work you can send it back and get a refund from Amazon.

Let me know if you need any further assistance or advice regarding sorting out your bling.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I just wondered if you need any further assistance, and would appreciate if you could rate the service received to date.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that was very helpfulKind Regards
Bridget
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you require any further guidance.

In the mean time please rate the service received to date.

James