Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I forgot the passcode Korean Diplomat Safe. Its a dual lock

Customer Question

I forgot the passcode for my Korean Diplomat Safe .
Its a dual lock (key + Digital )
Serial number M771113
Can anyone help ?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Can you advise if you still have the key, and confirm the model number, and that you need both the key and combination to open the safe (most only require one or other - not both).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model number is ***** stated and it needs both to open and I have the key . Please note it's the digital number that I forgot and not a combination of numbers .
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure M771113 is a model number and not a serial number, as Diplomat dont list this as a model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's he only number appearing under he battery cover on a steal plate .
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Ok I will opt out for another colleague to assist, as I dont believe I can assist you without the correct model.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you James
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looks almost like model DC3080EH But in black
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still waiting
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam