Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I have a sink erator 75 and it won't work. The button on top

Customer Question

Hi I have a sink erator 75 and it won't work. The button on top to press when I do press it takes ages for it to comeback up?
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It won't work at all, I did unplug it but no joy
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Just to confirm when you press the button it seems to get stuck down and takes a while for it to pop back up?

The fault sounds very much like the switch has failed, so the erator 75 doesnt know when to turn on.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
think your right! I do remember it happening a long time ago and pressing a button of sorts?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi you have not helped me. I got help elsewhere. Not very impressed with your service. I want to be reimbursed.