JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a heat pump problem

Hi, I have a heat pump problem
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Can you advise what the fault \ problem you with your heat pump, in addition to the make and model.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, it is making a nose, red light is flashing and no water is coming. It is Mira
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Do you have a model or part number for the heat pump?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't have a model or part number
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon Mary,

Further to our telephone call, I have phoned some of the local engineers in your area. Since labour cost in London is significantly higher it may still be worth repairing your shower.

I would recommend you use Plumb London on(###) ###-####7135, they can normally come out next day and for £50 they will come out give you a quote for a new shower which is likely to be around £500 includes parts and labour.

An equivalent power shower should would be 9KW rating or above, you can find a range of power showers at a reasonable price here.

When speaking to the plumber they advised an alternative is to do a repair which would work out half price. The cost to come out, diagnose the fault and order the part would be £54, your then looking at around a further £150 to supply and replace the part.

Based on the significant difference in cost, I would recomend with repairing the shower in this instance.

James

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you James.Best RegardsMary