Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

Bendix washing machinecomplete switch needs to be replaced.

Customer Question

Bendix washing machine###-##-####complete switch needs to be replaced.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dan, can you please clarify what switch your referring to?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
There is only one switch on the Dishwasher which causes the machine to do the various cycles .It is circular in deign and has Start written on it with numbers 5-4-R-3-2-1-6 also written on the circular knob. [email protected];.com
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.