emianplumbing
emianplumbing, Plumber
Experience:  I work with building projects on a daily basis
63187465

Ok i have a honeywell thermostat with, black and blue wires

Customer Question

Ok i have a honeywell thermostat with brown, black and blue wires and a single earth.
I need to connect this to a floureon digital thermostat. It has 2 lives and 2 neutrals.
Which cable do i connect where ??
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  emianplumbing replied 4 months ago.

This is for electric underfloor heating. Is this what you are installing?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No it is for regular heating. Just wanted to know whether i could use this as a regular thermostat ??
I have one brown, black and gray cable labelled blue.
Just wanted to know how to connect these cables up.
Expert:  emianplumbing replied 3 months ago.
Hi no its no use as a regular stat it uses a probe under the tiles as to monitor temperature of floor
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is there any way i could get this to work as i paid money for the digital theromstat. Could i connect the lives to live. Netural to neturals and not have a load.
I have sent images as well to see if this is possible.

I have no idea if it can work so I will opt out,
as I would not like to advise on something that could mess up the whole system
Good Luck

Brian