Roger
Roger, Customer Service
Experience:  Honeywell certified for integrated security,access control. Tech support takes forever if you call them, I'm her
30429915

Dear Sir, Madam, I would like to change the locks in the house

Customer Question

Dear Sir, Madam,
I would like to change the locks in the house where I live. Could you please help me or recommend a reliable person who can do this for me.
I would be very grateful for your feedback.
My e-mail address [email protected] and I live in Hammersmith. I would also need an idea of cost, but you may have to have a look at the lock for this.
I very much look forward to hearing from you.
With best regards XXXXX XXXXX thanks in advance,
Eleonora
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Roger replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Roger and it would be my pleasure to help with your issue today.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent problems with unwanted intruders. I know this can be a scary situation.

For having your locks replaced I would recommend Young & Young in your area. They come very highly recommended and have great recent reviews from customers. They've been in business for over 60 years and can provide you with great service at a reasonable rate. I'm going to post a link here for you to their website. Give them a ring and they should be able to come out and give you a free estimate as to the cost of replacing your locks.

Here's the link.

CLICK HERE

Hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to assist you. Please don't forget to click accept and leave a positive rating for me. Thanks and have a wonderful evening!!