carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I am wiring up a burglar alarm, the control panel has 6 terminals

Customer Question

I am wiring up a burglar alarm, the control panel has 6 terminals but the bell box only has 5, what terminals do I connect on to,

control panel
strobe + - BELL+ - BELL HOLD SAB TAMP

bell box
strobe trigger tamper return sounder trigger + -
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Adam

I am ok to wait , if its further help to you the control panel I am connecting up to is a eurosec CP8L and the bell box is a Honeywell AG6

Regards,

Nick,

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Adam,

I am still ok to wait,

Nick.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still ok to wait.

If it is not possible to connect this bell box is there another one which would be compatible with the control panel?

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

Adam

Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help with your question, please could you let me know the make and model of the control box and the make and model of the bell box.

Have you wired the tamper circuit in the pirs etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Carl.

The control panel is a EUROSEC CP8L LCD

The bell box is a HONEYWELL AG6

I have wired up the tamper circuits on the pirs

Regards,

Nick