p0llinate
p0llinate, Technician
Experience:  Home security and home automation systems expert
59725966

My Guardall Windsor 300 keeps going off and it says battery

My Guardall Windsor 300 keeps going off and it says battery low. Where is the battery and is it easy to get to. Regards Pat

I am sorry but I need to cancel this because I am an old pensioner and cannot afford or need further advice or cost. Happy to pay £11 for one off but this does not seem to be an option

Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  p0llinate replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Pat, sorry to hear you're having trouble, Don't worry regarding the cost, it is set up for a single use of this service, there are no ongoing monthly fees required.

Nathan :

There should be a 12v battery, usually sitting in the lower left corner of the large metal junction box (where all the wires go). These need to be replaced every few years.

Nathan :

I can send you link to order a suitable replacement.

Nathan :

Above is a diagram showing the battery position.

Nathan :

Please let me know if you're able to locate that, and any markings you see on the battery, so I can specify an appropriate replacement for you.

Customer:

Thank you. located it. I didnt want to mess about unnecessarily when there were so many wires. Its a YUASA NP 2.8-12v AH. I just have to find who sells them

Customer:

Regards Pat

Nathan :

Thanks for the info. This is a standard backup battery, used for security and sprinkler systems as well as many other electronics like remote control cars and planes. Most specialty electronics or battery stores would have them, but it is easiest to get online,

Nathan :

YUASA NP2.8-12, 2.8 Ah 12V Sealed Lead Acid (click for link to view/order)