*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I'm not sure - I have dismantled one of them and have it

Customer Question

Hi, I'm not sure - I have dismantled one of them and have it next to me. How can I find that?
I found Piti was being spied on 6 months ago so I removed the dvr - I was told that that would stop all access from anyone - however - they are lighting up again etc and the area where they've been installed looks tampered with.
I have had a burglary etc to and a stalker. Am quite scared x
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you received my question please
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
that looks like an ip network camera. If you have it connected to your internet network then someone can access it remotely if they have the correct login credentials.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has only just come through!
I did it at yours.. This means my emails were held up too!
Sorry.... Is remote access available by remote access if I unplugged the DVR PLEASE ASAP?
thanks xxx
How is the camera connected to your monitor and system?It is accessible if connected to the internet or your router.