adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Other
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

blue light on sub woofer flashes then red light comes on no

Customer Question

blue light on sub woofer flashes then red light comes on no sound from woofer with sound bar on
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I will be glad to assist you.

What is the Make and Model of the soundbar/subwoofer system?

Also, how long have you had it for and when did the problem occur?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

samsung model number hw e450 eu serial number zv a012 gc 3000 48w sub woofer ps we 450 serial number 12gc 300059j ive had it for just over a year problem started yesterday

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the reply. Have you tried unplugging the subwoofer and the soundbar from power for 10 seconds, then once the soundbar is on, pressing the "pair" button on the subwoofer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

unplugged both units plugged back in pressed id set button blue light keeps flashing with no sound from woofer

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately, beyond leaving the subwoofer and the soundbar unplugged for 24 hours or more in an attempt to reset the system, there isn't anything else besides "ID set" that you can try to correct this issue on a user level. A quick thing to check, is do you have Wi Fi in the home somewhere? If so, disconnect your Router and then try the ID set again and see if it works. The reason being is that Samsung Wireless systems can cause interference with Wi-Fi routers and other wireless devices. If these two devices lost their "Pairing" ability, and there is one or more wireless devices in the area, please unplug those devices and try to "Pair" the Samsung units again. Please let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I have paid £22 for this and it has not helped at all. All we have been advised to do is unplug the sound bar and sub woofer - didn't need to pay for that as we have already tried this several times and for different lengths of time!
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam