Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

My Samsung HT-C5550 Blu-Ray Home Cinema is sticking when

Customer Question

My Samsung HT-C5550 Blu-Ray Home Cinema is 'sticking' when playing blurays. Ive tried the discs on another machine and they work fine. What could the problem be?
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Steve and I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now..I see that there is a firmware update from earlier this year. You will need a USB stick to load in onto your BluRay player. I would do this to see if it fixes your playback issue.

You can download the file and the instructions from >>>THIS PAGE<<<

If you have any questions AT ALL, I will be here to help.

Once you have the new firmware loaded up, give the player a try and see what happens.

Steve