p0llinate
p0llinate, Custom Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I have a Technics SC-CH700 CD stereo system,which has started

Customer Question

I have a Technics SC-CH700 CD stereo system,which has started to cut out at various intervals when CDs and tapes are played. any idea's.
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  p0llinate replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, I'm Nathan and I will be assisting you today. Please remember to rate/accept my answer when we have finished. Thank you.

Nathan :

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Nathan :

do you have any issues with the tuner (am/fm radio) mode?

Nathan :

If you only have the problem with the cd/tape, that could just indicate contamination, meaning the tape heads and laser lens are skipping and need to be cleaned. If it happens in tuner mode too, that would indicate an internal hardware problem, either the amp is cutting out, or there is a processing failure in the main/control board.