LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years in Home Theater and Systems Integrator, Senior
444199

I have what seems to me to be microphony from my Pioneer deck.

Customer Question

I have what seems to me to be microphony from my Pioneer deck. The noise only begins once the stylus has touched down
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Steve and I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

I need to gather some more information from you in order to help.

Can you explain what you mean by 'microphony'?

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Steve