Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

I HAVE A SANYO G1004 RECORD PLAYER WITH CD PLAYER AND FM RADIO.

I HAVE A SANYO G1004 RECORD PLAYER WITH CD PLAYER AND FM RADIO. UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE JUST MOVED HOUSE AND THE SPEAKERS HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT AS IT WAS THOUGHT THEY DIDN'T BELONG TO ANYTHING. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE ANY SPEAKERS WITH THIS ITEM OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE ORIGINAL SPEAKERS.
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Can you take a picture of the speaker terminals for me? I can't find the info online, but I'll be able to help you if I can see it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

speaher port

Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Ok, that's great. You can use any speakers up to 30 watts with that system. If the speaker doesn't have an RCA jack on the cable, you can easily splice one onto the speaker cable, then plug the RCA cable into your radio.

There are always speakers available at the Salvation Army, and other second hand stores. You can use any red and white RCA jack to splice to the speaker cable. Let me know if you have any questions.