LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years in Home Theater and Systems Integrator, Senior
444199

My Arcam R Cube dock does not play any sound from the ipod

Customer Question

My Arcam R Cube dock does not play any sound from the ipod dock or aux input. The ipod dock has power running through it. I can't see any obvious signs on the circuit board?
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If you could keep searching please that would be great. Many thanks.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello. Are you any closer to finding someone who can help? I'm pretty desperate to get it repaired. Many thanks
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes please. There is servicing information and circuit board diagrams for the stereo in word/PDF format from Arcams website if this would help an advisor to pass information on to me?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Adam