p0llinate
p0llinate, Custom Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

hw-h750 sound bar

Customer Question

Just bought a hw-h750 sound bar and sub and 1 m5 speaker and can't get TV sound out of m5 (sony TV) but soundbar works fine
I can get all speakers working together with radio and I pod (got app)
The soundbar is linked with hdmi arc
Category: Home Cinema System
Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. We’ll get started chatting here.

If you’d prefer support beyond the chat format, you may also reach me directly via phone or a remote support session. I’ll send an additional services offer for these options - feel free to ignore it for now, it will be available to you at any time during or after our conversation.

Nathan :

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem, your initial post here is a bit confusing.

Nathan :

What is the full model number of the "m5" you are describing?

Nathan :

Is it your intent to get sound through multiple systems here? Meaning both the tv and the soudnbar at the same time?

JACUSTOMER-dp558qe2- : I have a sony TV linked to a samsung hw-h750 soundbar with sub linked via hdmi arc
JACUSTOMER-dp558qe2- : I have wireless samsung hub linked to my router all working fine I have a samsung m5 wireless speaker linked to hub which when grouped all work with radio I pod ect but cannot get m5 speaker to play TV sound
Nathan :

Thanks for the information.

Nathan :

I apologize for the delay, just as you weren't in the chat when I responded initially, it takes a few minutes for me to be notified of your response.

Nathan :

That samsung speaker is not going to work with the tv the way you are hoping.

Nathan :

The m5 speaker works only with a very limited number of samsung tvs, it will not work with your sony tv.

Nathan :

Regardless of having the hub in place, that hub will not translate tv sound to the m5 speaker.

Nathan :

If you're having trouble getting tv audio out of the soundbar, I can help with that.

Nathan :

But the m5 speaker simply is not going to function with the tv, which is a design/feature limitation of the speaker itself.

Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.
Hi Andrew, I see you've left a negative rating for me, though I haven't heard back from you at all. Rating me poorly won't fix the problem, or affect your payment. It isn't communicated with the maker of your product, or this site.

Rather a negative rating only serves to harm my professional reputation, and is effectively blaming me for your hardware problem. This is extremely unfair to me, when I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services.

I would greatly appreciate if you'd be kind enough to at least give me the courtesy of a reply so that we may communicate further, and give me a reasonable chance to resolve this issue for you.